Saturday, February 26, 2005

Outlook.Live & eMail Clients

I just visited

http://outlooklive.msn.com the new email client system for hotmail.

& did the research.

My Opinion is that Yes, there are many useful features on OutLook.Live, 2GB of Disk Space... More Spam & Virus Protection.....

But looking at the Microsoft profits from the Customer Base that are generated, is going to be even more. Compare with email Client's such as

Incredimail www.incredimail.com,

ThunderBird www.mozilla.com,

Pegasus www.pmail.com,

Eudora www.eudora.com,

My opinion is that Incredimail still is the best investment & Value for Money!!

ThunderBird www.mozilla.com is The Best Free email client, That is why over a short period, there are millions & millions of ThunderBird &
FireFox Browser www.firefox.com have been downloaded

I am recommending that Bill & Steve should give these free for those Window XP customer's
After all Microsoft already generate handsome revenue from Window Operating System & Office Software.
The Alternative is either price it at $9.95 or $19.95 per year.

You see every year, I spend lots of money on Window, Office.. also the annual payment to my
http://mail.msn.com account is $19.95 per year. I think that is enough.

The Buddha said Greed & Ignorance is the Cause of Death!!

Be it Corporation's or Individual's the Live & Death is Certain.

P.S. If you need Google gmail. It is free!! 2GB of Hard Disk....more......Just contact me at









CharlieBrown8989

No comments: