Tuesday, April 17, 2007

CharlieBrown8989 flickr Inspector = 965 flickr contacts

CharlieBrown8989 flickr Inspector = 965 flickr contacts

This is the screenshot taken today!!

The 10,XXX contacts show on fd flickr toys are ??????

These have been inform to flickr team atleast 2 Occassions.

On the flickr inspector list of contacts 90% of them I not even know them.

They are believed to be death lists.

I have not signed up any contacts except may be 80 of them which worth for me to write Testimonials.

Those real contacts are deleted by the "System"

Uploaded by CharlieBrown8989

)
view profile
CharlieBrown8989 says: name reply / icon reply

On average I fave


26 - 30 photos



Now per image that I can enter to view is 1-2 min.

High Speed ATT Yahoo DSL have been used.

So I have reason to believe that some technical bugs have been planted.
Posted 38 minutes ago. ( permalink | delete | edit )
view profile
CharlieBrown8989 says: name reply / icon reply

On the Contacts

I have not us added any new except approx 80's worth for me to write Testimonials.

I have requested the "Team" for help to delete the "Dead List" instead the active contacts have been deleted.


& it is a continue process.

No comments: