Thursday, March 31, 2005

Yahoo! 360 degree Launched

The Great News is that Yahoo have Launched their

Yahoo 360 degree


I am fortunate to be given one by

Steve Rubel


Otherwise, I would be still in the waiting list.

For the last 40 hours or so I have receive 16 confirmations from friends accepting the invitations. there are still 53 outstanding.

Anyway, my observations is that Yahoo need to improve on the following:

1. The photo posting/ It's feature is more like the

http://spaces.msn.com/members/charliebrown8989/ then the




Which is using:




From my experience, both Hello & Picasa2 is so user friendly that once it is installed, you can just select the pictures & then upload.

However, I believe that Yahoo! 360 degree the uploading of Photo, complication would be a non-issue once they complete the acquistion of:




The other observation, I have is that after signing up

Yahoo 360 degree


I always have to sign in again when I check my email or browse other pages. These also Yahoo shall improve.

After all Yahoo have grain the experience & Mistakes; from Blogger & Spaces.MSN.com that would make Yahoo a more wholesome as the Blogging services provider!!

Yahoo have given those invited to sign up with 99 invitations, these also have Yahoo to build a strong base of eCommunity. This is a very smart move.

These business strategy it reminded me about my late father saying..

Oh!! Don't worry.. if you don't have money now..You just have it 1st.. then later you repay me... I would appreciate that you introduce your friends & relatives to me!!

I am always indebts to my Dad.

No comments: